Kitchener Physiotherapy & Wellness
Your path to recovery
Book Virtual Appointment
We are Open and here to help
Due to the ongoing Covid -19 situation, at Kitchener Physiotherapy and Wellness we have implemented a safe work plan. We are open and available for responding to any needs you may have, while ensuring the safety of our staff and clients.
During these difficult times, you may continue to contact us for the care and help you may need. We have a couple different options for our clients to contact us.
- Virtual therapy - For all essential and non-essential clients can contact us by video call. Call our office to know more about this service.
- In home care - For the clients who need physiotherapy services and can not attend the clinic due to the current situation.
- In clinic treatment - Available with reduced hours for essential and emergency care. Our office is operating with limited staff between the hours of 10:00am and 2:00pm. We will make special arrangements to accommodate the clients who really need help and require evening appointments.
- Our website is always open! https://www.kitchenerphysiotherapy.com
- We will continue to respond to clients calls, voicemails and emails.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate any walk-in customers at this time unless appointment is booked previously. However, new patients who are in absolute need of physiotherapy treatment can call us to book initial consultation.
Our priority is to ensure the safety of our staff, their families, and our customers while at the same time continuing to provide the emergency or essential care you may need during these difficult times.
Ontario government and College of physiotherapy ontario has deemed physiotherapy services as essential care. We are open for the business to provide the care you need.
Call us on 226-25-3114 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about these services.
Thank you for your understanding and stay safe.
Kitchener Physiotherapy & Wellness, provides physiotherapy and massage therapy to residents of Kitchener, ON. We are dedicated to providing one-on-one patient care to get you back to your optimal level of activity following injuries or illness. Our team of fully-licensed, caring professionals starts with evaluating the root cause of your problem, and then creates a personalized treatment plan for you. Our multidisciplinary approach involves offering a broad range of healing services including physiotherapy, massage therapy, acupuncture, concussion therapy, vestibular therapy, laser therapy, shockwave therapy, sciatica treatment, and pre and post-operative care. We can treat work related injuries, sports injuries and motor vehicle accident injuries. We accept extended health benefits and bill directly to most insurance companies. We have a full line of customized orthotics and bracing. We are pleased to accept refugees through the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP) for Refugees. We are situated adjacent to the Kitchener Farmer’s Market in a medical building housing King Pharmacy, and we are open six days a week to ensure your recovery can begin immediately after injury or illness.
We Treat/Direct Bill to:
- Motor Vehicle Accident - MVA claims
- Work Related injuries - WSIB claims
- Refugee -IFHP coverage
- Extended Health Coverage
- Private patients
- Kitchener Physiotherapy
- Kitchener Massage Therapy
- Customized Orthotics in Kitchener
- Shockwave Therapy
- Sports injuries
- Compression Stockings
- Kitchener Bracing
We accept refugees through the Interim Federal Health Care Program for Refugees.