Laser Therapy in kitchener
Laser therapy is a relatively new treatment that is effective in treating sports related injuries, joint and muscle conditions and bone fractures.
Paired with physiotherapy, we have found it to be a breakthrough therapy that helps our patients speed up the healing process and return to their active lives faster.
How Does Laser Therapy Work:
It works because the photons emitted from laser therapy into the body’s cells are converted to usable energy. This added energy in the body stimulates the pain relief process and speeds up the rate of recovery.
Laser Light Therapy infiltrates the skin and is absorbed by all cell composes (muscle, joint, blood, nerve,etc.) and is changed into biochemical energy giving extra energy. Increased ATP creation and cell course of occasions result in enhance healing, help with pain relief and rebuilding of normal cell Function.
What would Laser Therapy be able to be utilized for:
- General Pain control –both acute and chronic pain ( any part of body)
- Reduce inflammation: works as anti-inflammatory, condition like tendinitis,bursitis,epicondilitis, Achilles tendonitis etc
- Sports wounds – intense and constant strains and sprains
- Post-operative conditions – Decrease pain, aggravation, swelling and enhance nature of tissue repair
- Compression Fractures – Decrease pain, enhance healing
- Wounds – weight ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, blood vessel and venous injuries
- Neuropathy – recoup some defensive sensation and lessening painrelated with diabetic neuropathy
Research has demonstrated that laser treatment can be a great antiinflammatory that is equally effective to antiinflammatory meds.
Laser therapy in Kitchener, performed by our licensed and experienced physiotherapists, is a painless process that takes only a few minutes.