We are Open and here to help
Due to the ongoing Covid -19 situation, at Kitchener Physiotherapy and Wellness we have implemented a safe work plan. We are open and available for responding to any needs you may have, while ensuring the safety of our staff and clients.
During these difficult times, you may continue to contact us for the care and help you may need. We have a couple different options for our clients to contact us.
- Virtual therapy - For all essential and non-essential clients can contact us by video call. Call our office to know more about this service.
- In home care - For the clients who need physiotherapy services and can not attend the clinic due to the current situation.
- In clinic treatment - Available with reduced hours for essential and emergency care. Our office is operating with limited staff between the hours of 10:00am and 2:00pm. We will make special arrangements to accommodate the clients who really need help and require evening appointments.
- Our website is always open! https://www.kitchenerphysiotherapy.com
- We will continue to respond to clients calls, voicemails and emails.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate any walk-in customers at this time unless appointment is booked previously. However, new patients who are in absolute need of physiotherapy treatment can call us to book initial consultation.
Our priority is to ensure the safety of our staff, their families, and our customers while at the same time continuing to provide the emergency or essential care you may need during these difficult times.
Ontario government and College of physiotherapy ontario has deemed physiotherapy services as essential care. We are open for the business to provide the care you need.
Call us on 226-25-3114 or email us on email@example.com to find out more about these services.
Thank you for your understanding and stay safe.
Kitchener Physiotherapy and Wellness